Split Flexible Conduit
We are introducing the On1shelf® range of flexible split conduit, created and designed for the protection and structure of running electrical wiring through machinery or buildings. Split conduit is a strategic choice for users looking to enclose cables in a tidy fashion or needing to repair damaged conduit.
Features and Benefits
* This type of conduit features a split which allows the conduit to be easily installed on pre-installed wiring.
* The material compound that the conduit is made from is Polyethylene (PE); this material's characteristics make it the perfect choice for your conduit. It has a very high melting point (-40 deg C to + 120 deg C), which is why it?s frequently used in such things as making microwave containers. PE does not react to detergents, water or acids so it won't break or corrode easily. This material is prone to not cracking and offers excellent daily wear and tear durability.
* When the split conduit overlaps with another that may be damaged, the innovative interlocking design creates a tight seal, protecting the cables within. No other material is needed to offer this superior strength.
* The convoluted profile allows bends around corners without kinking and has a corrugated finish.
* Cable assembling
* Underfloor wiring
* Cable management and tidying
* Excellent protection for installation looms and harnesses
* Enclosing fiberoptics
* Fast protection on loose cables
* Split conduit is typically used for installation around the existing conduit to either offer extra protection or/and additional support.
* Route wiring in control panels
* Run the wire through cabinets, cars and machines
Can split, flexible conduit be used for electrical installation?
Yes, these conduits are a type of electrical conduit.
Is a split conduit used as a repair system?
You will often find that users acquire a split version to place over the damaged or broken conduit. The slit, situated along the length of the product, enables easy installation over other cables or conduits to either restore protection or improve it.
On1shelf® Electrical Cable Conduit
This On1shelf® flexible, split, electrical conduit has a maximum operating temperature of +80°C and is made up of Polyethylene (PE)
On1shelf conduit tubing is a general-purpose conduit suitable for a wide range of applications such as indoor & outdoor cable management and protection, engine bays, and other automotive uses. It can withstand extremes of temperatures and resists automotive oils and solvents. It is extremely tough and highly impacts strength and fatigue life.
Internal Diameter: 6.2mm - External Diamater: 10mm
Internal Diameter: 10mm - External Diamater: 13mm
Internal Diameter: 13mm - External Diamater: 17mm
Internal Diameter: 15mm - External Diamater: 19mm
Internal Diameter: 19.5mm - External Diamater: 24mm
Internal Diameter: 23mm - External Diamater: 28mm
We are accepting three payments methods; please check below.
Paypal is an electronic commerce (e-commerce) company that facilitates payments between parties through online funds transfers. PayPal allows customers to establish an account on its website, which is connected to a user's credit card or checking account.
Amazon Pay provides the option to purchase goods and services from websites and mobile apps using the addresses and payment methods stored in the Amazon account, such as credit cards or direct debit bank account.
Sage Pay is Europe's leading independent payment service provider (PSP) and is one of the most trusted payment brands. ... Over 50,000 businesses across Europe rely on us to process card payments securely and help prevent fraudulent transactions. We make sure the payment process is safe and secure for you.
Contact us for more information about our Payment & Security Policy.
Phone: +(44) 2830278150
|Oparating Temperature||-40°C +80°C|